Friday, February 10, 2017

Tez Feelz, Or Not

I read this post a few days ago, and found it to be an accurate assessment. Rarely do I get bogged down with an emotion. And if I have an emotional reaction (and that's a big "if"), it's rarely the anticipated emotion.

I cannot recall the last time I felt nervousness or fear.

I felt more sadness from my mother-in-law passing away 2 years ago than I did from my own mother passing over 4 years ago. And even then, I was more sad for my wife and her pain.

Anger or hate? Last time I felt either was in 1987.

Happy / joy / glee? I'll get these a few times a year.  Mostly for my kids.  Most recently on January 20 with the ascension of the God Emperor.

Annoyance comes around a few times a year.  Mostly for idiots going out of their way to do something stupid that affects me or my family.

I will say from experience that stoic is a male virtue.  A tall, stoic man can do a lot of other things wrong and the women still will run off.  And if he does most everything else "right," according to game standards... well, let's just let the professional blogs fill you in on female reaction to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.