Monday, December 19, 2016

Random Thoughts

People who got their "news" from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert now complain about "Fake news."

How did Russia convince Brazile to give Hillary the debate questions in advance? And why would they do that if they were all in for Trump?

I wish my AR15 was fully auto like libtards think it is.

Christmas: it is better to give than to receive. But a list of what they want is still helpful.

Some people want to save as much as they can on an AR, but they still want it to save their life in SHTF. Can't have it both ways.

The look on the face of someone when they shoot their first gun: this is why we are winning the gun control debate. Take someone shooting.

Kids are safer at tactical classes that adults. It's a fact.

Common sense is no longer common. That's why there are so many idiots in management.

There is a war on: Christmas, Christianity, being white, and Western Civilization.  That's why voters fought back.

I could listen to Christmas music year round.

I could give away $1000 in gifts every month of the year. Gonna figure out a way to do just that, and be able to afford it.

Breast cancer sucks.

Like-minded friends are best.

I teach three gun classes: Fundamental Marksmanship, Pistol Craft, and Rifle Craft.
Fundamental Marksmanship is the most needed for most people.
Pistol Craft is the most enjoyed by most people.
Rifle Craft is my favorite, and it's not even close.

Volunteering for parking crew at my church a couple of years ago has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.

Lots of people can't drive... and are worse when it comes to parking! Lol

Aside from having to attend a single Titans game for work, I haven't missed the NFL this season.

I'm looking forward to getting Lucy 2.0 up and running.

Lucy's name is Lucy. Not Lucille.

Killing my first deer was awesome. Gonna get more. They taste great! I'm hooked!

There's more, but that's about all for right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.