Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Liberal Levels

Libtards.

Enough said, right? Well, I'm a compassionate guy, and I also understand making mistakes in life. We've all made mistakes. So I came up with a little chart to tell you what I think of you when I find out you are liberal. 


Under 21
If you are under 21 and liberal, I understand. I did stupid stuff, too, when I was a kid. Yes, I'm being patronizing to you. Adults were patronizing to me, too, when I was young and inexperienced. I'm just sitting here, hoping and praying you grow out of it. There's hope, to be sure... you don't still piss in your pants, so I know you are capable of growing more.


21 - 29
If you are in your 20's and liberal, I'm going to look at you cockeyed. You should be starting to figure this life thing out by now. Even if you haven't got it all together (I didn't), you should be headed in the right direction, at least. You know better than to travel East from New York to get to Los Angeles, so you need to know better than to be liberal to make this world a better place.


30+
If you are 30+ and liberal, I automatically assume you are either a complete idiot, or have an agenda. I don't particularly care for either outcome, so you will be kept at arm's length. I'm not falling for your agenda, and I don't want to catch the backdraft of your stupidity, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.