Tuesday, June 7, 2016

How Long For Car Seats?

At the time of this writing, I'm 40 years old, 6'2" tall, 210 pounds.
I drive approximately 50,000 miles per year in a professional environment.
I've been driving for 24 years. 50K miles per year for the past 10 years. 
I do not have an at-fault accident on my record... ever.

I cannot pass #3 or #4.

Another example of absurd propaganda put out there by fringe elements in an attempt to try to regulate more of your life. If you want to keep kids in car seats and boosters longer, then do so. However, don't try to make it mandatory for the rest of us. And don't try to insult our intelligence with bunk such as this.


1 comment:

  1. It seems the regs now will have kids in booster seats when they are driving at 16 years old

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.