Friday, May 27, 2016

3 Wrecks, 1 Week

Once I rented a car to a woman who had 3 wrecks in a single week. Over the weekend, she'd wrecked her car and she came in Monday morning to get her car in the shop, and get a rental vehicle. I rented her a car.

Her car was ready Friday afternoon. So, she dropped off the rental with me around 2 pm on Friday afternoon. I gave her a ride to the collision repair facility. About an hour later, I got a call from the collision repair facility. The same lady was needing another car.

I asked the Repair Writer if the shop had messed up the repair... some shops did, from time to time, miss some part of the repairs. No, I was told, she had been in another collision on the way home.

I picked her up from the shop, and rented her a car again.

In the process of turnig right onto the main road, she pulled out in front of someone and collided with them. She was, of course, in the rental vehicle at that moment.

Her 3rd collision in a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.