Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dear Weirdos

Dear Damned Weirdos,

You know who you are - the ones that want strange men to go into bathrooms with girls and women. You also want weird-assed "women" to go into bathrooms with ordinary men (no doubt so that false rape claims can be made).

Dear Damned Weirdos, I'm asking you - for your sake, not mine - don't do it. Why, you ask? 

Simple: your life depends on not being weird on this issue.

I know, I know - you have some "dysfunction" that makes you want to rebel, regardless of the existence of a cause. But this one will cost you. How, you ask?

Simple: in my state, sexual assault is serious business. So serious, that it entitles the victim to fight back with lethal force if necessary.

Seriously, think about it. My wife is armed and well trained. And me? Lawdhammercy.

I'm an expert marksman. Fuck that, I regularly make expert marksmen look amateurish. I've trained and learned. And I've learned well. 

And now you go and say you want to sexually assault my 8 year-old daughter???

Go ahead, try it.

You'll have two in the chest and one in the head in less than three seconds... from a draw. Yes, I've trained it - more often than you've put on women's panties. And yes, I've timed it - more accurately than you can put on eyeliner. And for first-time readers who might be inclined to accuse me of being a pussy and hiding behind the gun... feel free to try me unarmed. That would be even more of a laugh.

And no, I don't see a court in Tennessee convicting me. And even if they do, you won't be around to see it.

Closing thought - I'm willing to be the spark for the (much needed) revolution. Are you?  My natural God-given instinct to protect my family is strong enough that I'd gladly pay with my life. Is your desire to get negative attention so strong that you're willing to risk your life?


2 comments:

  1. Peter linked your comments, and agrees with you.

    http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2016/04/about-that-bathroom-transgender-incident.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.