Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Life To The Fullest

I no longer make New Year's resolutions. Too many of those are broken and forgotten. I do make commitments as needed, and here are my commitments for 2016:

- I shall see the "undsrside" of 200 pounds.
- I shall make a "pro" post every day to Facebook.
- I shall continue to prepare mind, body, and skills for the unexpected.

"Pro" posts on Facebook: I am pro-life, pro-gun, and pro-family. These could be read as anti-abortion, anti-gun control, and anti-feminism. However, it is far better to be for something than merely against something. A positive attitude goes a long way.

Last, but certainly not least...

I shall continue to live as a man: my life to the fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.