Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Flip Flop

I offer to pay for something for someone else.

The payee accepts.

The payee says no longer necessary.

The payee changes mind... and I'm happy to pay.

But the payee changes mind again, now wants no payment.

A little later, the payee tries to make me feel guilty for owing him.

So he is paid. I've the money for the same, 50 times over, it's not a matter of whether it can be avoided... but it's a matter of the payee changing his mind.

The payee has done similar with many people in the past.

Many people.

The payee, the last time out, brings into question my ethics. Yet it is he who constantly changed his mind.





Unfortunate story from the annals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.