Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Lies They Want You To Believe

A post observed on FB -
My son just asked me why my stomach was so big...I told him it was because I was fat...I then followed it with it's because him and his brother ruined my body....probably not the most diplomatic answer, but I have always taught my children to be honest so I should display that for them, right?

The problem is, that answer is not accurate, and she knows it. Sure, her stomach is big because she is fat. But she is not fat because of having children. She is fat because of a refusal to eat right and exercise.

But, this is a liberal we are dealing with... so, very soon, it will be because of the high-capacity assault forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.