Friday, December 18, 2015

Obama Word Twisting

From a friend on Facebook -
Im not an Obama fan but from what I see people posting, you clearly didn't listen to his speech. Seriously, why make posts without facts. I get that people hate him, which I'm sorry you have room for hatred, but twisting and adding words makes it false. Maybe I heard it differently, but I know for a fact he said nothing about taking away our guns, he definitely called out the muslim community to handle their radicals and work with us to stop them. I get that you dont like him, i dont either, but don't just make shit up to push your agenda, it makes you just a dumb. On the other hand props to the Australian Prime Minister, she definitely has a pair!


I get all of these points. I don't agree with them, but I do understand where they come from.

The main sticky point here is one of semantics. When Obama and his ilk speak of making it harder for some people to get guns, he ultimately means he wants to make it harder for you to get guns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.