Monday, December 7, 2015

Liberal Hypocrisy, Episode 87

Liberals often cannot or refuse to see their own cases of hypocrisy. One on Facebook made these comments... totally unaware, I'm sure, of the irony.


Statement 1 -
(In response to the question of whether she would accept Syrian "refugees" into her home)
Yes I would. I've worked with the homeless and immigrant population. We have a guest bedroom and an office and I would love to, as an atheist, to extend grace to them, in a way that so many Christians would not.




Statement 2 -
Well, my mom has a way of inviting people to family get togethers without asking permission of the host. This is happened several holidays now with a random African immigrant named [redacted] coming to join in our celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.