Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pussification of Sports

Just a few days ago, I read  this article on Return of Kings (one of my personal favorite blogs). Then, this evening, I see that Curt Schilling gets  suspended from ESPN for comparing Islamic terrorists to Nazis.

Of course, I'd hoped someone was sticking up for the Nazis to prevent them from being compared to such low-life scum as Islamic terrorists, but such was not the case.

Given that most major sports can trace origins to combat or direct contests of strength and / or skill, it only follows that these are things that make men, well, men. Since ESPN wants to inject said men with enough estrogen to kill a hundred women, I don't think I'll be watching much of them anymore.



Posted via Blogaway


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.