Monday, August 3, 2015

Milestone

Today I turn 40.

My father and father-in-law are with us still, but my mother and mother-in-law are not.
I have no living grandparents, my wife has her paternal grandmother still.
I have two children, four nephews, and three neices. The nephews and neices who are old enough to speak all call me "Uncle Bunny."
Been married 17 years.

Last year I made the second most I'd ever made, but we aren't rich. Comfortably middle class.
My home will be paid off in 12 years. I have no other debt.

I train three times a week in martial arts, run at least once a week, walk several other times, and lift weights and do bodyweight exercises.
I'm in the best shape of my adult life by a wide margin.
Oh, and the martial arts classes are going well... there's a good stable of students, and they enjoy classes.

My primary occupation is going very well, I expect another "Leader's Trip" for this year's efforts.
The kids are excelling in school and in their chosen extracurricular activities.


Is my life perfect? Far from it. However, these facts and others make it abundantly clear that God is good and has blessed me beyond measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.