Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Continuing Ed

Attended my 3rd straight Martial Arts USA seminar this past weekend. Really enjoyed it. Had the privilege of teaching a session. My son helped me teach it - I'm still not sure he realizes that he has now helped demo in a seminar.

That said, I am of the mindset of stepping back from seminars for a while. The other content, while fun, was really lacking in usefulness. Not that everything has to be useful, but I find it more enjoyable when it is.

If my son still wishes to attend, I'll be happy to take him. I just think it's time for me to curtail how much I participate.

Teach sessions?  Sure.

Assist as another teaches? You bet.

Participate? Maybe not for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.