Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Movie Review

A few weeks ago (Saturday of its opening weekend), I took my family and my son's friend,  Austin,  to see the movie Jurassic World. The theater was packed and everyone in our party really enjoyed the movie.

I'd read somewhere that the movie was kind of preaching against the idea of "bigger and better." And while the film did not come across as preachy, I can see where that idea came from. In fact, I liked how the message kinda leaned toward "tried and true old-fashioned is better than bigger and better."

Overall, it was a more entertaining flick than the second and third installments. To be fair, I have enjoyed every movie in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.