Thursday, May 14, 2015

Drama Free

As a rule, I live a very drama free life. This is by choice. As a man, I do not strive to create drama where none exists. And my friends point out that in groups, I tend to quell drama when it springs forth.

Based on statements made on this blog over the past few months, I've become a bit reflective on drama in my life. It was discovered that 90% of the drama in my life in the last 15 years has originated online. And 90% of that drama came from the same limited number of sources.

Gamma males.

In every instance, the drama has originated with a female or a gamma male. Females are to be expected: part of their internally programmed desires to shit-test have centered around creating drama where none exists. Handling this drama is easy, and I've done a good job of it.

Gamma male drama is where I've failed. It was my objective to give men the respect due a man. That is a mistake when dealing with a gamma. Henceforth, I shall treat the gamma male as I would a female, as that is the most effective and most warranted protocol.

I've blocked or unfriended known gamma males from Facebook, just as I've deleted gamma male comments from this blog. If one of these people comes to me in the future, they will be dealt with cautiously, and must prove to me that they've mastered their estrogen levels before I allow them a spot in my life.

Disgusting creatures.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.