Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Say What?!?

Many people "poo-poo" stories of vindictive police abusing their authority because the story originates far from home. Well...

This one originates in my hometown, Chattanooga. 

A police officer accused a popular local Mexican restaurant of running a behind the scenes illegal strip club and gambling operation. These claims are delusional at best. 

I've eaten at El Meson more times than I can count over a 25+ year time frame. They serve excellent Mexican food, and have really competitive prices. Never once have I seen gambling nor stripping happening at their restaurants. My family goes there frequently, and they wouldn't if these things were happening. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.