Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another Unjust Judge

Why is it that virtually every "judge" in the US has the middle name "god" and is a complete moron?

A Superior Court judge in California ruled a $1.5 Million judgement against Lowe's because their "2x4" lumber does not measure exactly 2" by 4".

For the record, I learned that a 2x4 actually measures about 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches when I was seven years old. I wonder what kind of life this judge lead such that he didn't know that this is a standard practice... EVERYWHERE! (Not just Lowe's)

Thoughts:
The article linked has some very relevant questions that arise out of this ruling.
If I was the CEO of Lowe's, I'd send $1.5 Million in wood chips to that Judge's house.
Lowe's will likely win on appeal.
I have met a judge who isn't a moron, and who does not think he has the middle name "god" - my friend, Andy Wright, seems to be the exception.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.