Wednesday, September 3, 2014

9 And Gets It.

Recently, my son purchased Call of Duty: Ghosts for his XBOX 360. One of the first weapons used is the "Honey Badger" - more correctly, an AAC Honey Badger PDW; which is an AR15 type rifle.

Naturally, my son asked me if I could assemble one.

I can... it's just not legal to do so in its proper configuration without going to the trouble of registering it as a "short-barreled rifle" and also as a suppressed weapon.

Once I explained that to the lad, he was rife with remorse for our Marxist governmental leanings. Why should any free man be barred the ability to own one of these magnificent rifles if he so chooses? My son's sentiments mirror those I hold.

Because self defense isn't a privilege that must be registered or otherwise controlled... it is a human right.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.