Monday, April 28, 2014

NYC Trip 4

I rarely discuss my current job on this blog. But a couple of weeks ago, I was included in the annual trip of sales leaders to recognize the efforts of the top performers. We went to New York City.

On Saturday, April 12, we had the day to ourselves. I started the day by walking around and looking at different sights again. After a while, I found myself at Grand Central Station.





I got out at New York's City Hall, then walked across the Brooklyn Bridge:






This historical marker picture for my good friend, Lefty:



I took the subway back to Grand Central Station, and then walked the 8 blocks back to the hotel. That evening, one more formal dinner with live entertainment was in store for us. We ate at a rooftop restaurant. the appetizers were spectacular! Oh, and the view was good, too:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.