Friday, April 25, 2014

NYC Trip 3

I rarely discuss my current job on this blog. But a couple of weeks ago, I was included in the annual trip of sales leaders to recognize the efforts of the top performers. We went to New York City.

On Friday, April 11, we were free to explore and enjoy the city as we wished for the duration of the day. I walked around for a couple of hours and saw sights. Just before lunch, I decided to walk a bit through Central Park, and I got a hot dog at a NYC hotdog stand. It was really nothing special in regards to taste, but I can now say I've done it!

After that, I went to the American Museum of Natural History.









I finished the day by having dinner at Maggie's Place - an Irish restaurant that wasn't far from the hotel.



Had the crab cake appetizer:


And the Shepherd's Pie for the main course:


The open air view of the street was fantastic!



 Over 10 miles on foot that day. Good food. Excellent sights!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.