Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NYC Trip 1

I rarely discuss my current job on this blog. But a couple of weeks ago, I was included in the annual trip of sales leaders to recognize the efforts of the top performers. We went to New York City.

We arrived Wednesday, April 9. The company had arranged all air travel and ground transportation. A very nice Lincoln driven by a friendly, professional valet transported me from New York's Laguardia Airport (in the borough of Queens) to the hotel.

We stayed in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

The hotel is located in Midtown Manhattan. Our company treated us to a warm reception dinner complete with open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and live musical entertainment. After the festivities, we were free to do whatever we wished until the following day at 9:45 am. 

My sister, being a big fan of the Big Apple, called me and we talked. I set out walking (something popular to do in Manhattan), and looked for familiar places.I found a few you might have heard of:

Times Square



Rockefeller Center



St. Patrick's Cathedral




More to come...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.