Monday, April 21, 2014

New Terminology

I was wrong.

A couple of years ago, I wrote a blog post about male interaction and used terms that were not universally accepted. In fact, in the comments, you can see evidence of same. I have amended the post, and the picture associated with it.

Know that the following terms are more prevalent in common parlance, and should have been applied:
What I called "Omega" should have been called "Alpha with Alpha tendencies."
What I called "Alpha" should have been called "Alpha with Beta tendencies."
What I called "Beta" should have been called "Beta with Alpha tendencies."
What I called "Gamma" should have been called "Beta with Beta tendencies."
Good definition of terms here.


Note that what I called "Gamma" is often called Gamma in common parlance also.

Also, note that there should also be an entry called "Sigma." By definition, the Sigma is the "lone wolf" that is equally as powerful as any alpha alive.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.