Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Inadvertent Choking

Many people keep a "Bug Out Bag" (BOB) or similar with them. I have experimented with several types over the years. Every time I tried to go with something simple like a bandolier or simple range bag, I ran into difficulty when carrying it.

The strap from the bag will help form a noose around the neck if the carry strap from the rifle is used on the opposite side!

Sometimes, when a person has difficulties, they wonder if they are the only one. That thought crossed my mind more than once. However, it seems that The New Rifleman has also noted this same issue.

Now, for my emergency bugout pack, I have two main parts: a chest rig for the arms and munitions, and a pack for the other equipment that might be needed.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.