Friday, October 18, 2013

Hey, Mom!

Hey, Mom!

Just thought I'd write to you a bit. It's been a while since you left us. I remember you used to really enjoy writing us letters. First, the traditional kind, and then later the email letters.

Your two youngest grandchildren are in kindergarten. Mine loves it and rides the bus every day with her big brother. My nephew also goes every day. I hear he rides the bus, too.

Cael got his black belt this past weekend. You'd have loved being there. He showed much poise and concentration.

I am on my way to a third straight President's Club award. I know that doesn't surprise you at all. Still, I know you'd enjoy hearing about it.

My wife got a job at a preschool when Cali went to Kindergarten. She really loves it. Deals with older 3-y-o children.

Have you talked Jeremiah's ear off yet? I bet you'd enjoy speaking to Isaiah after you get finished.

Well, gotta go. See you when we get there!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.