Friday, August 2, 2013

Well Armed?

The Sumner County (TN) courthouse has a metal detector through which one must walk to enter. One takes one's belongings out of one's pockets and places them into a tray to enter. A Sheriff's officer observes this, and helps if you unintentionally set off the alarm. I had a funny conversation with the officer when I entered the court building to view my brother's divorce.


Officer: "You don't got any guns on ya?" (in jest... if he only knew)

Usagi: "Nope. Left them in the car."

Officer: "What kind of guns?"

Usagi: "My carry pistol is a Ruger LC9. I also have an AR15 in the trunk."

Officer: "You're better armed than I am!"


I smiled and walked up the stairs.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.