Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun Time

Last weekend, I attended a martial arts seminar hosted by MAUSA. We covered some Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, free-fighting concepts, and I had the privilege of being the uke (throwing partner) for Mr. Andy Stolarik as he tested for 4th Dan Black Belt (he passed!).

Here is a picture of afterwards:



Yes, that's my son in the middle (red uniform), cutting up with Mary (white uniform, yellow belt, three people to his right) - who, at 23, was a full 15 years his elder. Doesn't stop him from flirting!

Mr. Stolarik is in the blue gi immediately behind my son. He is a tough one!

By week's end, I can count on one hand the number of people in this photo who are not my friend on Facebook - and most of those because they do not have a Facebook account!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.