Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Damned Lies!

From a reader:
[RECCERifleman], I've got one here for you! I was on Twitter and saw a guy who put up that he had been interviewed "a couple of weeks ago" by the IRS  because of comments he made about President Obama. 
This looked familiar, and I thought he had said the same thing before. So I checked. He had said the same thing in February, March, April, May, took June off, then again in July and August. Oh, sometimes it was the IRS, and sometimes it was the Secret Service. 

I guess the poor guy couldn't make up his mind what he was going to lie about. Anyways, thought you would get a kick out of it. Feel free to post this, if you want!


Thank you, sir. And yes, I would like to post it!

-RR


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.