Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hard to Live With

So, Dependopotamus' family was talking about my brother outside the courtroom. Dependopotamus' sister-in-law, Dependopotamus Jr., stated:

"He must have been so hard to live with. I heard he only gave her $125/week to live on."


For the record:
Dependopotamus lived in a $250K house, the mortgage to which was paid by my brother.
All of the bills were paid by my brother. ALL OF THEM.
All of the food was paid for by my brother.
All of the clothing was paid for by my brother.

Dependopotamus did not have to pay for any necessity or recurring expense out of her $125 per week. That was straight-up disposable money for her to play with. $500 per month!

Dependopotamus and her family have no clue how 85% of America and 99% of the world live... which is surprising, because Dependopotamus Jr. and her hubby make significantly less than national average. Oh, yeah, they live with Dependopotamus' mom & dad. No rent makes financial life easier.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.