Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vacation fun

Some time back, during my kids' spring break, I took some days off. We went to the western part of the state and had some fun.

The first day, we went to the range and saw some wildlife at a TWRA refuge area.
The second day, we went to my father's farm area and also saw some of my dad's side of the family.
The final day, we drove by Tennessee Safari Park - an attraction we will have to visit with full admission in the future.


Some photos I snapped:


My newly-built RECCE shoots accurately:


 Some more accuracy from the RECCE:



At the farm, a young calf had fallen, probably to coyotes:



 An older cow had also fallen, several months prior by my estimation:


Near the farm is Highway 223 (lol):



A five-year-old doesn't get hair and ear protection:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.