Friday, December 21, 2012

Gun Stores Gone Wild

On Wednesday, December 19, I visited one of my favorite gun shops - Shooter's Depot. I visited at about 2:00 pm on my lunch break. At the moment I walked in, there were at least 9 people filling out form 4473 to buy guns. There were at least 20 other people looking at guns, ammo, and accessories. One could tell from the noise that the shooting range in the back was full, too.

My friend, Amiee, who works at Shooter's Depot, told me that they had sold all 35 of their AR15's in only a couple of days after the President said he wanted to look into gun bans.

So Thursday, December 20, as I drove back home, I passed by another good gun shop - the Outpost Armory near Murfreesboro, TN. This is one of the largest gun showrooms in the state, and they sell all types of guns and ammo, with a specialty in military-style guns.

This was the parking lot - every space was filled:


Here was the line at the "back" door:


And here was the line at the front door:



.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the Senate doesn't have the votes as of right now.

    -PJ

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.