Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We Need a 3rd Party

Not long after last week's election results, Herman Cain went on the record stating we need a 3rd party to rise from the ashes of the Republican party. He stated we need a conservative party - not a party that condones the likes of Mitt Romney.

I agree.

Only one note to add: we do have 3rd parties. Yes, that's plural. Personally, I line up with the Constitution Party nearly 100% and the Libertarian Party over 95%. I voted for Gary Johnson over Virgil Goode because of the character and history of those respective men. However, either would have been light-years ahead of Romney or Obama.

I really think we need about 5-7 parties... each with a base of about 10-15%. It would be a race to 30% (if not 20%) in the main elections.

Come, join us, Mr. Cain. I was in your corner until you dropped out of the fray. I'd be glad to say so again!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.