Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Preparation

Rarely do I discuss my preparation, but given that today is election day, and given what I think is the likely outcome, it doesn't hurt to be ready.

I have communicated via Twitter and text with Right Minded, who agrees with me in the prediction that tonight, Mitt Romney will be elected President. We both figure he will receive 52-54% of the popular vote, and in excess of 300 Electoral votes... likely more than 320 Electoral votes.

I've also said before that it is my opinion that black people who voted for Obama because he is black, had a lot riding on Obama's success in office. they felt he HAD to succeed, so that it would pave the way for more blacks to be able to win high offices moving forwards. To be completely fair, the only people I know who would be that racist are blacks who voted for Obama because he is black, and whites who voted for Obama out of some sick feeling of sorrow that a black man had never been President.

Since Obama's presidency was rife with failure, the wish of so many people that Obama had to succeed never came true. When this hits home with the election results tonight, it is quite possible that riots may be the result. Count on the leftist media to spur things along with their slant on "reporting."

If riots happen, it is clear who will be targeted. Sadly, I fit that description. Nevertheless, I shall be prepared to defend myself and family if needed, and I will be offering up many prayers that these events will not come to pass.

AR15 - 20" barrel & ACOG.
210 rounds in pre-loaded mags in a bandolier, plus another 240 rounds in other loaded mags nearby.

GLOCK 19 - 9mm
60 rounds in pre-loaded mags.

Those will be on me or near me.
Every other piece I own will be loaded and ready.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.