Friday, October 26, 2012

Debate follow up

Tuesday morning, I had the privilege of listening to a local radio talk show. The host was stating that Obama had won the final debate convincingly. He made known his thought that Obama got more media accolades. This is a conservative talk show host (though he supports Romney... not sure what gives here).

I suggest a different way of thinking: winning a debate is not about getting more media accolades, it is about getting more votes. The talk show host admitted that Romney's strategy probably picked up more votes for him than he lost to Obama.

Way I see it, that is the way Romney won. That's what I based it on when I said Romney won.

As a side note: Romney did not distance himself  from Obama on foreign policy because, at his core, there is not much difference between him and the President.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.