Monday, September 10, 2012

Battle Blogging

Recently found out somebody who follows this blog has been battle blogging me without my knowledge. Wowza.

Not surprisingly, this person has gone on record as saying:
"I hate battle blogging. I hate that I ever got into it..."
Hypocrite.


I deleted my subscription to this person's musings (as well as several other liberal outlets I used to follow) several months ago, as there is nothing there that is either true, wholesome, or of any value. But, just for the entertainment value, I looked at it recently. Here are some answers to a few of this guy's delusions:

Some real quotes for this person should be:
"Hear me squeak."
"It's not about Him, it's about me."
"Lets see how far we can twist Scripture!"

At this person, I am about to level the most vile condemnation my brain can summon: you fraud! You who claim Christianity, yet know nothing of it in your heart. I pray you come to Christ one day!

I find it quite funny to see pathetic attempts to attack me in print. Almost as funny as him thinking there are six words in the statement: "The game is 60 minutes."
(in case those from Alabama are wondering, "sixty" is a single word)

Here... let me do that one real slow so even you can understand:
The game is 60 minutes.
 1       2    3  4      5

And again:
The game is sixty minutes.
 1      2     3   4       5

As you well know, the lie from Satan is that Galatians 6:1 is about a pretended "command" to confront, when the word "should" is used, and the clear direct object of the statement is "gently."

It doesn't hurt my feelings when someone shows me or any other person great disrespect. It hurts my feelings when someone dies and has not been saved. My mother was saved without a doubt. She wore her Savior on her sleeve. I do, however, distinctly doubt your salvation, and that saddens me. Your tree bears no fruits. You misuse the gospel to push your own sick, twisted agenda.

But I should have expected as much from an avowed leftist, who has pledged to vote for the Statist and Communist, pro-abortion, anti-gun, big government guy: Mitt Romney.

Well, that's all the attention this guy deserves to get on this blog... even if he does something else totally insane.

Waiting for it... 3... 2... 1...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.