Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Don't fight unarmed

As my dad used to say: "I'd have a battle of wits with you, but you are unarmed."


As I have pointed out: I'll have the battle of wits with you, so I can prove you are unarmed. More fun for me, I guess.

A conversation some time ago with a pastor who didn't like the fact that I told the truth about things he and others didn't want exposed:

Him - "Are you accusing me of living in sin???"
 
Me - "I didn't say you were living in sin. I said you are a 'yes-man' who has no leadership ability whatsoever, but can give what the unwashed masses think is a halfway inspirational sermon."

Yeah... the conversation was pretty much over at that point. Oh, and we both had witnesses. (yikes for him)



.

3 comments:

  1. You actually said that!?!?

    That is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story, bro. Did you tell your whore of a wife or your girlfriend about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joe. I see Patricia is at work right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.