Monday, July 23, 2012

I told you so

I do not make it a habit to say the words "I told you so." It is, however, acceptable to use the phrase in certain circumstances.

When you have warned a "leader" of the intents of another, and he refuses to see it due to stupidity, ineptitude, or just plain lack of experience, but later the individual sends a single email showing the hate and the intent. That's a good time to say "I told you so."

I recently got just such a chance, and just couldn't pass it up. If course, the "full retard" individual couldn't help himself. Half the time, he knows not why he does what he does. Easy to predict. And it often happens around the full moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.