Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This is why we can't vote (R)

Don't get me wrong, I've voted (R) the vast majority of times. And 100% of the time I've not voted (R), I've voted independent. Never have I cast a vote for somebody with a (D) beside his/her name.

However, voting (R) just isn't enough! Take this article, for instance. Seems the state (R)s voted for big business time and time again. I have nothing against big business, and they need their fair share, too. But how about a vote for We the People from time to time... if for no other reason, to make it look like you are doing your job fairly?!?!?!

Couple of noted exceptions: Senator Stacy Campfield; Senator Mae Beavers.
Not many other exception. :(


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.