Friday, May 25, 2012

This is messed up

A former high school football star, Brian Banks, spent six years in jail for a rape he did not commit. Recently, his accuser contacted him to admit it never happened.

I think in a case like this, the false accuser ought to face the same amount of jail time that the falsely accused faced. In this case, a potential 41 years in jail.

How do you ever make things right for this man, who spent six years of his life in jail???


What was the motivation for this woman to falsely accuse Banks?
From the article:
'I will go through with helping you but it's like at the same time all that money they gave us, I mean gave me, I don't want to have to pay it back.'

So she wanted a free payday, and to get it, she lied about rape and got an innocent man convicted and sent to jail for a crime he never committed.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.