Saturday, May 5, 2012

She's not the only one with a poor diet

OK, so by now you are getting the point that my Sister-In-Law (SIL), or "Silie," has some issues with diet. Well, she seems hell-bent on passing those on to her son (my nephew).

In court, my brother's attorney asked what my nephew eats. Silie's response?

"Muffins."

Then a momentary pause (15 seconds or so). Then she realizes that this is in court and might not look so good if all she feeds her kid is muffins.

"...And fruit! And strawberries, blueberries, bananas, eggs, pizza... ummm... all the stuff a normal, somewhat picky little four-year-old might eat."

Just the look of horror when she realized she had just testified that all she fed him was muffins.

Sad part: my brother had informed me that all she fed him was muffins, crackers, and potato chips.    :(


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.