Monday, May 14, 2012

How it all ties together

I believe that God made us all and everything we see and everything we do not see.

I believe God created man in His image - with Mind, Will, and Emotions.

I believe God imparted to us all free will - to accept or refuse Him.

I believe it all ties together with free will - the choices we make.

I believe that free will also means we are not free of the consequences of our actions.

Indeed, we must have consequences for all actions to motivate us to action.

I believe there is a right and a wrong.

I believe the essence of determining what is right or wrong lies in the two greatest commandments:
“Teacher, what is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
He replied, “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You must love your neighbor as you love yourself. All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commands.”
 I believe to violate either of these commandments is sin.

I believe sin will be punished - possibly on Earth, and definitely in eternity.

I believe the protection of life is at the heart of the second commandment.

I believe that abortion is murder.

I believe a person has the right to defend his life and that of his loved ones.

I believe God gave us all inalienable human rights, among them: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I believe to deny a person any of these rights is to violate God's second commandment.

I believe some things just don't make sense, and need to be blogged about!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.