Thursday, March 8, 2012

American Holy War

I am calling for an American version of a Holy War. This on people in HR, headhunters, recruiters, and the like. Of all of the folks I've ever met in these fields, only two have been people who actually do their job.

There is a saying that people who are in HR are so because they can't do anything else. Folks who are taking an HR job for a time just to make ends meet excluded, this is most certainly what I've observed.

Henceforth, I will use this blog to decry the ridiculous actions these people are guilty of, the insane things they ask of We the People, and generally wage an all-out war on the "political correctness" that they promulgate.

I welcome stories from my readers - I will post them minus key names, so that libel is not a factor.
I welcome input on these stories.
Most of all, I wanna hear the truth - it will be far stranger than fiction!


!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.