Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Neat to hear

Precept Ministries has announced that Co-CEOs Jack and Kay Arthur will be stepping down and their son David will be taking over as CEO.

My home growing up was about a quarter-mile from Precept Ministries. We would play there growing up as kids. I remember when it was called "Reach Out Ranch." My parents were friends with the Arthurs.

It was funny when Precept would have a seminar or other gathering. The small road in front of our house would be lined with cars when it let out. Often, when this would happen, it was on a Wednesday night. My room was at the front of the house, and I would watch the hundreds of cars go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.