Sunday, February 19, 2012

Early voting

So the wife and I went and voted yesterday in the TN primary - early voting edition.

For Republican candidate for President, we both voted Santorum. Gingrich would have been OK, but he hasn't any steam left lately. Besides, in the general election, Gingrich would make it about Gingrich, and not about Obama. Whoever wins needs to make this election about Obama.

I predict now many people asking why not Ron Paul. That's an easy one. I've two main reasons:
1. Ron Paul supporters.
2. Foreign policy. We don't need to police the world, but neither do we need to back down from the bullies that arise.

An interesting side note, I got to vote for Senator Stacey Campfield as a delegate. I do not live in his district, so I cannot vote for him in local level elections, so this is the first time I was able to vote for my fellow blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.