Thursday, January 26, 2012

Setting them straight - one by one

A recent conversation between myself and a long time friend of the family (one who has leaned ever more liberal), got interesting when her entitlement mentality came shining through in conversation:

LFOF (Liberal Friend Of Family): Here is my rant ...  When You pay people $ 7.50 an hour with no benefits ... what do u expect...  not to mention the plethora of Women I have met raising kids on their own because NO ONE holds the other party (dead-beat dads) accountable. So, in a world where with 2 incomes it is a struggle how do u expect these women to survive? ... If they are struggling to survive financially as it is, how are they supposed to pay an attorney, and a bounty hunter (lol) to track down said dead beat?

Usagi:  Your mindset is all wrong... I did not go after somebody else's wealth (ie - tracking down someone for child support). I have created my own sources of income. Besides, how much would child support be? $800 per month? I can show you how to make ten times that much - all you have to provide is hard work and dedication. 

Game - Set - Match.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.