Sunday, January 8, 2012

Doing this the right way

In honor of this.

I present you with this:

Details:
The Brady Campaign against Guns has designated today, January 8, as a day for which they urge people to hold candlelight vigils against "gun violence." This is, of course, a misnomer, as none of the guns involved in violence ever made a decision to become involved (unlike the perpetrators).

Therefore, per the link above, I am holding a candlelight vigil against violence.

Pictured is my violence prevention tool - my (fully loaded) GLOCK 19.

The candle is a Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish scented candle by Hanna's Candle Company of Fayetteville, AR.

Of note: The candle was "won" in a game of Dirty Santa. Right Minded's mother-in-law blindly selected the candle, which does not smell good at all when unlit. When it came to my turn, I opted to take the gift from her, giving her a chance at another selection. I announced my plan: to use the candle as target practice.
Oddly, the candle smells pleasant when lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.