Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I told you so!

Seems there is a blog out there by my sister-in-law which details some of the hilarious antics of my mother.

I blogged about some of these antics a while back.

Well, my SIL has done the same.

Same story - two different points of view. Still - my mom eating a whole dollop of wasabi was fracking hilarious!

"Millie" in the blog refers to my mom - the exact same woman who gave birth to me several decades ago.


Post - Edit:
Evidently, being "discovered" and the possibility of family seeing this was too much, and so my SIL has deleted all the entries except the "Wasabi" incident.   :/

Post - Edit 2:
And now all of it has been deleted. I have a rule of thumb that I do not put anything online about someone I wouldn't want them to find. Guess not everybody adheres to that mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.