Friday, September 9, 2011

Personal Update

Last August, I weighed 297 pounds on my bathroom scale.
I wore a size 44 pant, and an XXL (tall) shirt. 
My inside the waistband holster was really tight in the pants.

This morning, 229 pounds.
Size 38 pants.
XL (tall) shirt. Can wear a L, but it doesn't look quite right.
My gun fits comfortably in my waistband.

The bad news: went to the Dr. last Friday. Blood work was good, except blood sugar was elevated, and Vitamin D levels were low. On Metformin until I can get my weight down to a point where all the bloodwork numbers are normal. Have a follow up in December. As for the Vitamin D, taking super doses for the next month or until numbers are normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.