Saturday, July 2, 2011

Range Report - 7.2.2011

So I went to Prentice Cooper Range today, and shot a bit. This is the third straight weekend I've been shooting.

I dialed in a pink Crickett .22 that will belong to my daughter one day. It is a good little rifle. I shot a RFAQT with it and scored 211 (no sling) in under 4 minutes total time.

I shot a 240 on the AQT using my AR15. I love the new configuration. Did some 100-yard shooting and put all the brass cased cheap Monarch brand ammo (55-gr) inside a 2" diamond at 100 yards. With a sling in prone I can make a single ragged hole with this rifle at 25 yards. Scored perfect on standing and 300-yard prone.

I also scored a 247 on an AQT using a Marlin 795. Got a 4 on the standing portion, and the final prone portion. Shot it in 3 minutes.

Seems we will be going to my uncle's house tomorrow... which always includes shooting. I might not shoot much as there will be others shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.