Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update - Games 6/13 and 6/20

6/13/2011
Split a pair with the team that we won over via run-rule earlier in the season. I had a very bad game at the plate - 2-6. Mr. Macho Man did not try anything foolish with me, though he did mouth off to the ump, and nearly got ejected for bat slinging after making contact.


6/20/2011
Split the games this evening. I made a put out at home.
The opposing catcher made 2 put-outs at home - one on a force play (bases loaded, grounder to 3rd), and one catch.

Despite several games with bad results at the plate, my average is hovering around .500, and I've had a hit in every game. With 3 or more RBI's next week, I'll have at least 20 RBI in 20 games played. Not bad for hitting dead-last in most of those games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.